i am a punjabi wikipedain. please tell me the rules of 100wikidays in wikisource in english or hindi.thank you
- Gurlal Maan: Here is an English translation of the rules, which of course govern proofreading (নীতিমালা).
- No cheating! You will only be cheating yourself if you decide to cheat!
- Every user every day has to proofread either an entire chapter of a book or a poem in a poem collection.
- If a book doesn't have chapters (usually the case for smaller books), then the entire book has to be proofread in one day.
- After proofreading pages in the Page: namespace, they should be correctly transcluded to the main namespace.
- No partial work is tolerated.
- No validation is tolerated.
- Those sections which can be proofread should obviously be transcluded.
- If you miss a day of proofreading, you have to start from the beginning again.
I read the rules but not clear about
Q.1 Is only proofread consider in 100wikidays ? Is new page (write in blank space)creation of scanned page not consider ?
Q.2 How can we start 100 wikidays in Wikisource
- Gurlal Maan: If you are going to make a new page, you have to proofread it* for the purposes of 100wikidays: in other words, you probably shouldn't just go through a book and make a bunch of new 'not proofread' pages. If you want to start 100wikidays on pawikisource, you can start tracking your progress here and perhaps make a version of the 100wikidays page on pawikisource to eventually track your progress there. মাহির২৫৬ (আলাপ) ০৫:০৭, ২৬ মে ২০১৭ (ইউটিসি)
- *(or mark it 'problematic' if there is an issue that you can't rectify or 'without text' if the page need not be proofread, though I am uncertain if these latter cases count)